Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's been a while

hey...if you ever read my blog, you would have noticed that i havn't done this in a realy long time. If you were worried and thought that i might have died, thanks for trying to call me i appreacate how much you care :)...Since the last time i've blogged, a lot has happend. I was baptized, i'm part of my youth group leadership team, i'm dating a beautiful girl named Nikki Pike, just a ton of amazing things have been coming in my life.
I'm just letting every one know that i'm still alive and that life is good, i plan on blogging about every day now. I plan on puting what i read that day on this and then just journerling unerneath it, that way if i have somesort of crazy appifany, you will be the first to know. So thanks for reading and i hope you will read it all the time

In Christ,
Stewart Ryall

1 comment:

  1. Ha, nice bro this is how you spell epiphany by the way later.

    MMA
    CamTroN

    ReplyDelete